Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 28 June 2012

Challenge 114 Digi doodles shop challenge

Ok, onto this weeks challenge. This week our theme is PINK & PURPLE


To join our challenges you don’t have to use a Digi Doodle Shop image, but if you do use one, your entry will count twice. You are also allowed to enter our challenge as many times as you like, as long as you enter with a new card/craft.

The winner of this challenge will win a $10 gift certificate from Digi Doodle Shop where you’ll be spoilt for choice, as there are so many great images to choose from. We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs.

This is a gorjuss challenge has my favourite colour is purple!!! So I went for the very cute little Momma helper which you can buy here.

So i have colour her with spectum noir pens & my gel pens to for the bows & her shoes. layred on to purple card & pink. Added some purple gems, paperflowers,swirls & my faux stitching.


I hope you like & will join us at digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot..


I have entry this card in to


.charismacardz.anything-goes.

6 comments:

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Cute card Tracey. Love how you've coloured the image in. I like the flowers you added to the card. Jenny x

Denise said...

This is adorable. Love the cute image and those fab flowers and swirls.
Hugs
Denise xx

Judy said...

Very cute!! Love how you laid this out. Very nice work!

xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

just adorable! great layout (-:

mandy said...

Fab card Tracey I love this lil girlie I also used her for my card for this weeks dds challenge just love her lol

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

Hugs Mandy xxx

Bettina L. said...

She looks adorable Tracey. Love the flower and swirl theme too. Bettina xx