Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 22 July 2012

New challenge at Gingerloft

The theme for this new challenge is SILHOUETTE!!

So I've gone for the lovely Bird on Swirly Branch which you can buy here. So kept it really simple printed the image out & went over the bird with a black pen so that it stand out more. Matted on to black card & made a background paper with swirls to match. Then make a black rose with swirls , ribbon & the sentiment. All the edges I have added faux stitching.

I
I hope you can join us this time.
 Our top 3 entries will be given the opportunity to play as our GDT and a random winner will win 3 digis of their choice from our Gingerloft store and we have a lot to choose from!! You have until July 21st at midnight to play

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love, love your silhouette card and the rose flower is to die for! Well done Tracey!
hugs
glenda