Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 24 March 2013

Litle blue Button first Challenge

This is our first challenge at Little Blue Button which is EASTER!!!

 
Has you can see my project is cute is very cute she is called Miss Lilly Easter Bunny!! & you can get her from here.
 
So I've coloured miss lily with promarkers & give her a dark skin tones this time trying to experiment with colours. So using spring Easter colours I gone for ORANGE PURPLES!!. So I got a purple Easter background then using a punch made the orange boarder in the middle to life the card. Cut miss lily out with her bunny & added the flowers,bows & gems. to finish.
 
So Olga will give some great prizes the first one for the winner is
 
 
& for the runner up will get
Second winner will receive a set of digital designs/stamps from LBBS (which could be send on email or printed out by us and send per postal service).
 
 
Thanks for looking & please come & join in the challenge.

6 comments:

Hello said...

Fabulous card Tracey, love the cute image and the colours too.
Hugz from your newest follower, Lorraine xx

Gwyneth said...

Lovely. Nice cheer full colours and cute character.

Miradormakings said...

Love the image and the colours are so cheery.

Joan x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Tracey and I love the cute image and colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, great colours and a delightful image!
hugs
Glenda

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card :)
Cute image and you coloured her up beautifully.
Great colour combo :)