Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 April 2013

FIRST CHALLENGE FOR LADY ANNE'S

Good morning again this another challenge run by Lady Anne's but this is abit different on this one there will be also of challenge i.e sketch atc fat pages different card folds etc. So WHAT THIS SPACE!!!


So the very first challenge is a SKETCH & out sponsor are Daisy Doodles which are here
 
So the Sketch is
 
 
 
So I have gone for Bloomin potty which you can get here. So following the sketch I have used a pale pink dotted base to start. Then using a white & pink 6 by 6 card to make the square & diamond in the sketch added pale pink dotted ribbon on the edges. Coloured the image with promarkers cut out & placed on to a pink paper. To finish added to 2 pink paper flowers & faux stitching around the edges.
 
 
Thanks for looking pls come & have a good at this challenge they last for a month.
 

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tracey.

Hugs Julie xx