Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 April 2013

My first post for Fairies Challenge

The Challenge is For a woman / for a lady!!! over at fairies challenges.

Our sponsor this this challenge is 3 images of the winner.


 
So I have gone for this sexy fairy!!!
 
Colour her with different shades of pink promarkers. Then added crystal glitter in places. Layered on to a emboss flower card. Then on to pale pink flower paper & bright pink to finish. Then added a boarder with one of my ek punches. Made some paper roses added hat pins,pearls,sentiment & a bow.
The other sponsor is

The prize is:

2 digistamps
 
 
so another gorjuss card I have colour her with promarkers & around the edges I have used a distress ink. Added ribbon & flowers.
 
 
So come & join us today a great challenge & great prize to.
 
Thanks for looking.
 
 
enter this card in to
 
 
 
 
Enter the craft & me in

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful fairy and love the design and the gorgeous papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is lovely. The image is great and I love the colours/tones you have used. The papers work perfectly and I love the layout.

Hugs Lisa xxx

Nathalie said...

So cute card. I love image and colors. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous card! Love the cute image and your beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday..... ^_^

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, love the fairy and the pretty colours used. Thank you for joining us for the CBN challenge.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT