Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Mum Birthday Card



Good afternoon it my Mum's Birthday today so I have made this card for her.





So using the new gold spellbinder dies I have done it all in centura Pearl card & layered all the dies on top of each other & printed the sentiment. Then made my own background use a score board to make the diamonds. Using one of the flower spellbinder dies make this flower from centura to, to finish with put on this gorgeous satin green ribbon & some different size pearls down the edges.

I hope you like it, my mum cried bless her !!! 





I have enter this card in to

 
 

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous card Tracey I love white on white.
congratulations with your mothers birthday.

greetings karin

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, so elegant love white on white.

Hugs Julie xxx

Wendy L said...

Love this, I think I commented on wrong post sorry, xxxx

Donna Maligno said...

Tracey this is a very elegant card. I love the pop of color with the bright green bow. Perfect touch! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ May challenge.

Linda Simpson said...

WOW such an elegant card and I am sure your mum will love it.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! Love the layers and the pop of green.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Jackie said...

Love WOW , with a twist... gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at BearlyMine Challenges this week, good luck. hugs Jackie SDT.

Peanut said...

What a stunner! Fab floral details. Thanks for joining our "Smell the Roses" challenge. We'd like to see you again next week. … x
Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
Sunny Summer Crafts