Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 24 August 2013

My project for Get inky today!!



This is my project for today, has the challenge this time is BUGS I have made this bee stepper card!!




So I made the stepper card & distressed the edges with a yellow & orange ink. For the sentiment I have used the Mini Buzzing Bees 4x4" the hairy bee are from the Buzzing Bees 8x12".



I have just cut them out & colour with copic pens & to finish just added some yellow flowers with a
punch.
Thanks for looking & please join our challenge. 


Whimsical Moon and Stars 4x6"





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Tracey, love the inked edges, so suitable for bees, looks a bit like honey...cute bees too xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Tracey.

greetings karin

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your 'bee' stepper card; wonderful sponging around the edges and great sentiment.
hugs
Glenda