Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 24 September 2013

new challenge at JI

So on with our new challenge and the theme is
Metal Embellishments

that means you must use a metal embellishment on your project somewhere to be able to enter into this challenge. A floral image is fine.
 
 
I know it say metal embellishment but I didn't have any so I have used lot of grey in the picture & silver mirror on the backing. Colour this picture in with my new copic & then on to a scary night sky!!!
A Brilliant image from the lovely Kenny K which as you can see is our sponsor this time.
 
 
We are sponsored this time by Kenny K

and the winner will get to choose 3 fab digis from there!
Go HERE to the store!

Thanks for looking & please join us this time.

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

This is delightful Tracey, the colours are very Halloween and the images are cute enough not to be scary! love it!
hugs
Glenda