Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 22 November 2013

AUTUMN AT STAMPING DRAGON!!!


Good morning there another challenge going live this morning at stamping dragon.

This time is all about AUTUMN!!!

 
 
So I have gone with Jiggy leave which you can get from the shop here.
 
So I have gone with the brown tones for this card. To colour him in I have used my distress ink has a paint on him. Just to give a different look to using pens. Cut out with a fancy square die. Matted & layered on to a paper pack which you can also found in the shop with lots of other papers to.
Then using my die cutting machine have added the extras leaves & the sentiment to finish off.
 
Thanks for looking and please join us today for the challenge which is here.

1 comment:

Im just me - Marleen said...

A beautiful project. I DO love those leaves xx