Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 3 February 2014

My Lollipop Girl



This is a lovely image which I got free from the lovely Mi Ran who own artbymiran.

There is a challenge going on on her Fb group & this image was a freebie she is called lollipop Leslie.




So I have made this side card, Coloured her in copic & add some glitter. Cut her out just leaving a thin white border. Went for the bright colours has they are girlie which is the theme but nice & bright to. So stick her to the side & made some paper roses with red & blue dotted paper & recycled my kids lolly pop sticks to give her flower lolly pops!! The extras are the Lolly's down the side,red ribbon & the sentiment.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Tracey this is just so much fun. Love the double centre step design and all those lollipops.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}