Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 14 May 2014

TODAY ALL ABOUT MUM!!



The new challenge over at Hobbybook today is

FOR MUM OR A SPECIAL LADY

This is my card for the challenge a bit different for me.



So this is a cup of tea for a mum!!!  My mum love tea she has it all day long!!

This image is from the shop here you get lots of things & sentiments with this image. 
So I have colour the tea cup with blue copics, I was thing of delicate china cups!!!
Have used a navy blue & white dollies which I cut from my silhouette. The backing is from the tea & cakes Debbi Moore cd. The extras are the 2 sentiments which are in the pack,2 navy blue paper roses,ribbons & the pearl hat pins.

Thank for looking & please join us here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know Tracey this is just gorgeous, so elegant, love the image and your cool colour choices xxx

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous, xxxx

jane stillman said...

Love the doilies and gorgeous colour ways x

Kate M said...

Those colours are so striking - I love the blue doily!!
Fabulous card
xx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Tracey loving this hun love the blue and white and the use of the doily too hugs Judith xxx

Amy A said...

Fabulous Card Tracey! Love the image with the doilies and your flowers with the Stick pins tie it all together perfectly! Love this and I'm sure your mom did too.

Hugs,
Amy
{Lil Cutie Creations}