Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 1 July 2014

The stitching challenge over at The sailing Pineapple



So on to another challenge for today!



The theme for this challenge is STITCHING real or faux!!

So I have used the butterfly which was a freebie awhile ago. You can get other images which also includes SVG files here.

So have coloured in tones of purple, cut out & added my stitching around the butterfly. Have used a very pale blue has my backing which I have also don't the stitching to. The added extras are the gems & sentiment.

Thanks for looking today 

Come & have a go the challenge is still new so would be great to get more followers.

The challenge will be here.

No comments: