Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 3 August 2014

Always anything goes over at Scribble & Scrap



So on to a new challenge today.

This is mine for you to have a lookie!!




So I have gone for a girlie card today!

This is one of the Archie images you can get here. Coloured her in pinks! cut out in a circle scallop. The gorgeous backing papers are also from the shop under In the Pink set 1. The sentiment is one from the Birthday sentiment pack which is here. The other extras on this pretty card at the other sentiment,lace,pale pink satin bow & all the Card Candi to finish.

Thanks for looking the challenge will be here.


I have enter this card into

/sundaystamps.blogspotssc81-its-pink-

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love your all pink "girlie" card. Your teddy bear looks so huggable. Thanks for playing along with our color challenge at Sunday Stamps--please join us again soon!
:) Marie

OttawaMom said...

What an adorable card! That teddy bear is super cute and i love that pretty pink bow! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!