Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 5 September 2014

It's all about the Cats & Dogs at Patties Creations



Good morning

Another challenge starts at Patties today

The theme is

Dogs or Cats or Both!!!


This is mine 




So I've gone for Puppy Love from Patties store which is here.

So have kept it very simple & made it in a heart shape card. Matted on to the red & black card. The other extras on this card are the sentiment & the satin red bow.

Thanks for looking.

I think this makes a great anniversary card!!

Our challenge will be here.

4 comments:

Anne Temple said...

I think this pair makes a great anniversary card too.

Pattie G said...

Tracey,

I love how you used my image on an Anniversary card! I love the color combination too.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

Tracey - good choice of image for an anniversary card! Another great idea of making it into a heart shaped card. This one's a winner!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

These dalmatians are perfect together on an anniversary card. Love that you made the card heart shaped as well.