Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 1 April 2015

NEWS NEWS NEWS




Got some exciting news I have been accepted to join Lizzy Love on her FB oddball challenge page.


I'm so happy has I love her images.


So the new challenge started today over at our FB page.


This is my card for you.




How cute is she her name is Evie !

I have gone with oranges & yellows for a spring feel. You can get this rubber stamp of  Evie & bunny from the store here.
So I have made a middle stepper card. Matted her on to pattered paper & orange card. My extras on her are all the lacy flower in orange & cream made using a tattered lace die, the sentiment & orange bow to finish.

Thanks for looking today

This challenge is going to be here.



1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracey this is absolutely gorgeous it looks so vibrant and juicy a beautiful image and such wonderful flowers, super make.
hugs
lorraine x