Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 25 November 2015

iNSPIRATION DAY


YOU GUESS IT!!

IT'S WEDNESDAY SO THAT MEANS INSPIRATION DESTINATION DAY!!!


Our sponsors this week are

 

&

 


So here is my 2 cards today!!

first u is from Bugoboo



This is the lovely Kidz--winter-girl. I have made a middle step card has the base. Coloured her with blue tones using copics & crystal glitter. I have embossed the mats for the card with a snowflakes embossing folder & then added blue ink around the edges. My extras are the blue snowflakes & stamped sentiment.


Next


So this is from the lovely Pattie's, called  holiday-topiary.   
Started with a white A5 base card. Which I have matted on to a Embossed card using a holly folder & green ink added. The images is coloured with copics &red glitter. This is cut out in a fancy oval shape using a spellbinder die. My other extras are the red pearls,satin red bow & the stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is here. 


 I have enter the snowgirl into

craftingbydesigns./get-ready-for-christmas

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both gorgeous card's Tracey
Dianne xx :)

Camille Short said...

Love the cards - thanks for sharing!

Carole Pollard said...

What a lovely design so pretty Thanks for playing Crafting by Designs Challenge hugs Carole x DT