Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Open Minded Challenge



So today is our 2nd monthly Challenge.

The theme is LOVE /VALENTINE

We have some fab sponsors this time. I have made a card using

 

&


 


So up first is my sweet card using the image from all dressed up



So this is called purrrfect-together.

I have made a flip back heart card. the base is white card stock which I have stamp the hearts all over using a red ink. The pretty kitten is coloured in grey tones in copics & gel pens. I have used a stripe heart paper for the matted on the heart. To finish this card have added the red pearls,red & white dotted bow & the die cut sentiment.


On to my next card

This is 
marie-antoinette from SLS lines.

Coloured her with copics & glitter. Cut her out in a oval shape & added this gorgeous black swirl frame. This is then on the dark red & black cards. The base is a 8 by 8 white card. The other extras are the die cut hearts, black satin bow & the stamped sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking today 

This challenge is HERE.

 I have enter the kitten in to



4 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I love your heart card Tracey. Great papers and image too.
Hugs.
Lynn, OMCF DT Teamie

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Hey...I'm back again...love your second card too. Such a rich and elegant looking creation.
Hugs.
Lynn, OMCF DT Teamie

Unknown said...

The kitty card is soooo sweet. I love the white-and-red colour scheme! The second card has fantastic dramatic look and feel - goes well together with that image. Great inspiration for OMCF challenge!

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.
Handmade By Hanne

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Great details and coloring on both cards! Thanks for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "Love is in the Air" challenge!