Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 February 2016

Sparkle & bling at Dream Valley



Today we have a new challenge at Dream Valley


SPARKLY & BLING Embellish!!!

We have a fab prize & sponsor

 Live & Love Crafts 
 Live & Love Crafts 
This is my card today.





So has the theme is bling & sparkly I have gone for pinks. On a 8 by 8 whit base. Have added a pattern pink paper. On to this have mated white pearl.silver glitter & pink glitter matted. Then also used a tattered lace lady made with some more of the pink glitter paper. The lovely flowers are stamped & embossed with a silver powder on to pink card. My other extras are the stamped sentiment,pale pink satin bow & the pink glitter drops.

Thank for looking 

This new challenge is HERE.

3 comments:

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Tracey, I love the pretty colours, and the sparkly die-cut lady is so chic!

love Mags B x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh wow this is stunning. I love the design and colors and just love the flowers and that die is out of this world. Great work.
Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #08 and best of luck with your entry.
Don't forget, all winners from our monthly challenges from all categories are eligible to enter the "Champion of Champions" DT Challenge on 1st March 2016. Winners from this current challenge will also be eligible.
Links for the Champion of Champion Challenge will be provided on our March monthly challenge as well as posted on Meet at the Scrappers Corner https://www.facebook.com/groups/694374473958879/ and also the World Wide Open DT Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1461676534124574/

Olga Fink said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous card!
Thank you for joining us at the World Wide Open DT Challenge blog! good luck and welcome again!
xoxo Olga DT member