Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 14 March 2016

spotlight day at Kitty bees

Happy Monday


Here is my card for today spotlight post.



Just love him his called Gello starry night & you can get him from the shop HERE.

The card is a shutter card in white card stock. I have matted on to navy paper which I have stamped stars on with a white ink. Little gello has been coloured with copics & glitter pens. My other extras on him are the faux stitching 2 stamped sentiment & the navy & white baker's twine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely! The image is adorable, and I love the fold of your card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Emma Williams said...

I love the shape of this card, it's wonderful and works perfectly with your fun image...really lovely! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)