Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 11 June 2016

Anything goes with a twist CELEBRATIONS



HAPPY SATURDAY

We have our new challenge today!!

Easy one anything goes twist birthday,weddings etc...


Here is my card




This is Flower_Ballerina.


I have made a oval shutter card using a tattered lace die. This is matted with purple & cream texture paper. My cute little girl is coloured in with my favourite colour PURPLES in copics & glitter pens. She cut out in a oval & matted on to a pearl drop oval in purple. My extras are the die cut flowers in gold & purple,purple pearls & the gold die cut sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking

Please come & join us this challenge is HERE

5 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just precious, love the card's style and image on there

Unknown said...

Aww this is so beautiful! What a fab design and such a sweet image!
Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digis!
Lucy x

Wendy L said...

This is an amazing design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxxx

Nathalie said...

So funny & cute card. I love design. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Mummylade said...

Such a sweet creation. Thank you for sharing it with Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.