Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 23 June 2016

More News....



So I'm so HAPPY to be joining 




So this is my first Challenge & it's all about SUMMER.

Here is my card



So I have used the cute spring-bumble-bee.

Gone with a white 7 by 10 white base. This is matted on to black & this gorgeous honey combed pattern paper from .twinklelanedesigns.wild-in-the-woods cd. So on to my bee girl so coloured with copcis & gold glitter!! She is cut out in a circle & matted on to this pretty dolly in Yellow & black mat using my silhouette. The other extras are the bees,the boarder which is embossed with a honey comb folder & then had gold glitter embossing powder over the top,black bow & black gems to finish.

Thanks for looking 

Please come & have a go HERE!.


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute Bee creation and congrats with your new appointment.
Hugs
DesĂ­re
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Aileen said...

What a wonderful card, love the dies you have used, the design and your cute little image. It all comes together perfectly.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sweet thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

Billie A said...

Cute card thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Tracey. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Nathalie said...

Very cute bee brirthday card!! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Jodene said...

This card is totally adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)