Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 1 July 2016

A NEW CHALLENGE FOR ME...



WOW IT'S JULY!!!


So has it's the 1st lot of post from me today.

First is for this Design Team I have join, So to say I'm on 



This is a monthly Challenge we are sponsored every month by fab designers this month it's 



THEMEANYTHNG GOES

Here is my card



This is Fairy Stamp.


I have made a middle stepper card on white card base. I have used a pattern paper in purple for my mats. She has been coloured in with copcis,gold & white gel pens & glitter has she is a fairy!!!
the extras are the die cut flowers, die cut sentiment in purple glitter & the purple peals to finish,


Thanks for joining us 

the monthly challenge is HERE.

4 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Just absolutely stunning creation Tracey. Great work.
Very proud and love having you on the Classic Design Team Open Challenge DT.
Hugs
Annette

Unknown said...

Beautiful card :) thank you for joining us at Crafting Circle's Crafty Awesomeness Challenge

Nana Donna said...

Love the color theme on your card. The image is very cute. Thanks for playing along at the CraftingCircle challenge.

Jackie C said...

Really gorgeous card Tracey, thank you for sharing at Digistamps for Joy, Jackie DT member