Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 1 July 2016

New Releases at Sasayaki Glitter.



So we have new releases today 

plus a FREEBIE for 24 hrs.


So here is gift-amy








What a pretty image which has been coloured in copcis ,glitter & gel pens in bright colours. All this on a happy birthday card which I cut out on my silhouette. Just added some faux stitching around the edges to finish.


So on to next card.



This is winter-peggy2.



I have made a DLcard in white using one of my tonic die to get the fancy edge. She is coloured in with pinks & grey tones with diamond glitter added to her. She cut out with a tiny boarder & added to grey & pink snowflake paper from twinklelanedesigns.
My extras on her are the stamped snowflakes in grey & the stamped sentiment. A sweet Christmas or winter card.


On to the last one which is the FREEBIE for 24 hrs.



I have made this favour box in white & added pink dotted paper for the mats. She been coloured in pink with glitter to . My other extras are the punch out flowers,stamped sentiment & the bakers twine to close the box.

A sweet box for many occasions.

Thanks for looking 

Our FB page is HERE

Challenge blog is HERE

The Shop is HERE.



10 comments:

crafty said...

Lovely set of cards. Thank you for joining in us at QKR Stampede this week.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Tracey, your creations are so sweet! Love the sweet images and your Peggy is perfect for our current challenge. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky Christmas challenge. I'm so glad you did. Come and join us again soon for our fun crafty challenges. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Unknown said...

So cute images! Love them! Thank you for joining us at CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND Challenge. We hope to see you again in the future.

Mary x
CHRISTMAS BELLES DT

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Tracey. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Deanne Saunders said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

CraftinGranny said...

Such cute cards and images. Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR this month and wee hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Carol

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Such a sweet card. I always loved it when an artist uses colors other the traditional Christmas reds and greens. Thank you for joining us for this week's QKR Stampede Challenge.

karalschuknecht said...

All such cute works of art. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Eileen said...

I love the colours you have usede here Tracey. Such a cute image that would make a fabulous card for a teenager. Thanks for joining in with our 'Snow much fun' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
Eileen :)

Heather said...

These are all so adorable!! LOVE your Christmas/winter themed one! The pink and gray color combo is fabulous and I love your little snowflakes. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2. I'm sooo sorry I'm late in commenting.