Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 16 September 2016

More New Releases from Sasayaki Glitter



Again we have some pretty iamges for you.


This is one of them mouse-and-hedgehog.


Here is my card



A pretty shutter card. Coloured in with copics & gel pens. Using a dotted paper for my mats.
My other extras are the die cut butterflies in glitter pink & dark pink. To finish add the sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Our blog is HERE 

I have added this card into


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Tracy, I love your card! Such a sweet image, so beautifully colored. I'm so glad you shared your card with us at Whimsie Doodles! Good luck in the draw.