Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 17 April 2017

All about the HAIR over at Dream Valley



The new fortnight challenge has started over at Dream Valley.

We have a FAB sponsor today!!

Ppinky Dolls Art


Here is my card


This is the cute My Baby Bear.


I have coloured her in with copics using the browns & Blue Violets. Cut out with a spellbinder oval die. Matted on to dollies which have been ink with lilac ink. All on a embossed background using a tattered lace folder. My other extras are the Dreamees flower stamps,silver swirls,crystal gems,stamped sentiment & the silver bow.

And really pretty card.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is  HERE

I have added this card into


6 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Suoer cute girl image love your coloring

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Gina said...

Beautiful arrangement and colour palette .... such a cute little girl image too :D Thank you for joining in at CWWC Challenge XXX

Sherry said...

Beautiful Thanxx For Playing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends
Sherry @ LPOCF DT

EdenLand Designs said...

This is so sweet!! Love the gorgeous embossed background :) Thanks for playing along with us at Come and Get It Challenges!!
Susan DT

Sami said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can!