Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 1 April 2017

Classic Design Team Monthly Challenege


Has always it's anything goes 

So we have another FAB sponsor this month!



Here is my card


How cool is she!!

This is gina-steampunk.


I have gone with light brown & green tones using copcis & glitter pens. Cut her out with a hoop rectangle. Which has been matted on to 3 different pattern paper all cut out with a fancy spellbinder square die, All have been ink around the edge with tea dye distress ink. This is all on a Kraft card using the larger die to made the shape card. My other extras are the pink flowers,printed hats,sentiment & gold gems to finish.

A cool steam punk !!

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE


I have added this into

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thank you for joining us at Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.
Angie DT

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight and good luck with your entry. Wendy DT xx
http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2017-04-08T09:00:00%2B01:00&max-results=3