Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 28 June 2017

I D CHALLENGE



Our new challenge has started 

Anything goes for FUN!!

Here is my sweet card



This is one of the cute Stamp from whimsical-wishes at Craftin Desert Divas.

So I have coloured her in with copics & glitter gel pens in pinks,yellows & lilacs. Cut out using a oval die cut. On on to A6 card which I have used water colour for the background. My other extras are the pearls & the stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

I have added this card into



4 comments:

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh such a sweet card very simple but so effective and a darling image. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful CAS card, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

Anjie said...

Great make. Thanks for joining us in our week 25 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, sweet image and pretty soft colours.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby