Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Friday, 14 July 2017

colour challenge at KittyBees today!!



Happy Friday!!

We have a new challenge for you.

To use these colours in your project


We have a few sponsors for this challenge

&



Here is my card



This is mermaid from Sasayaki Glitter.

So I have used copcis & gel glitter pens on her in the colour theme. Cut out in a oval shape & added to this pattern paper from my craft artist. My other extras are the fishes,seahorses,jelly fish are cut on my silhouette., also added the pearl drops & stamped sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

2 comments:

Michelle Windsor said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


Julie Odil said...

Such a sweet little mermaid and card. Thanks for sharing this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member