Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 8 August 2017

The holly & the Ivy CHallenge



So our fortnight Christmas challenge starts today!!

ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES FOR CHRISTMAS.

Here is my card



This is from one of Debbi Moore CD Nativity.

So I have gone with the baby stackers. Matted on to the word pattern paper. All on a kraft card base.

A simple but classic Christmas card.

Thanks for looking

Our challenge is HERE

I have added this card into

cdsundaychallenge anything goes

7 comments:

Carol said...

A lovely card Tracey. The layers look very delicate. Nice to see you again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

meg said...

Love the simplicity and tradition of this beautiful nativity image, a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.

Jocelyn said...

A sweet image and I really like that backing paper. Looks great on kraft card too. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

A lovely Christmas card and I like the Kraft card with the colours you've used. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CD Sunday.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Wynn said...

Beautiful traditional Christmas card Tracey. Great to see you joining us again at CD Sunday. Hope you are well Wynn DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely traditional Christmas card, beautiful image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jane Willis said...

A very lovely card - and a Debbi Moore CD I've not seen before! Gorgeous - sorry to be so late for dropping in from CD Sundays.
Jane